WHAT IS ECOSAFE®
The ECOSAFE® solution is a mixture of nutrients that blends together natural sequestrants, surfactants, and emulsifying agents. The solution acts with great solvency effect to homogenize and degrade the organics in the water matrix. It is 100% biodegradable and safely treats and degrades organics originating from petroleum products, industrial by-products, human waste, animals, and plants to name a few.
HOW IT WORKS?
The ECOSAFE® solution penetrates into the soil emulsifying and degrading organic compounds, breaking them up into suspended particles "micro-emulsions" that repel each other, changing the molecular structure of organics by deactivation of the chemical functional groups; hazardous characteristics, coating properties and toxicity. The process accelerates one or more of the same geochemical dissolution reactions that alters contaminant concentration in water matrix, soil matrix and pure organic phase system such as: desorption, reduction/oxidation, bioavailability and biodegradation. The targeted organics become homogeneous and water soluble after contact with our ECOSAFE® solution.
The end result is a mixture of dissolved oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrates and nitrites. When treating halogenated organics, the correspondent halogen ion will be present in the water matrix. The noble aspect of this technology is that all reactions occur in the water phase. This technology is a combination of a chemical treatment, bioavailability factors, biostimulation and biodegradation.
- 100% Biodegradable. It is not a derivative from petroleum.
- Degrades 100% TPH’s and VOC's.
- Does not contain bacteria or enzymes.
- Effective in oceans, superficial waters, and hard water
- Harmless to aquatic and marine life. See: Brevard Teaching and Research Laboratory Study.
- It’s a non-Hazardous, non-toxic, non-flammable, non-VOC’s, non-explosive product. Doesn’t sorbs to soil, and, lowers the surface water tension.
- Avoids volatilization of VOC's and eliminates organic odors.
- Our technology has been tested by EQB, PR (USA) and at the Rocky Mountain Oilfield Testing Center (RMOTC) , owned and operated by U.S. Department of the Energy (DOE.)
- The byproducts are completely biodegradable and include soil constituents such as Nitrates, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, and Water.
- Meets the requirements on Government Environment regulations including; The Water Quality Criteria (WQC) set by the USEPA Fresh and Marine Acute Toxicity Criteria (USEPA, 1986) and Florida's Criteria for Surface Water Quality Classification (FAC, 1993)
For more Information please email: Ecosafe@EcosafeEMS.com