Our Companies provide the
following services using the ECOSAFE®
environmentally safe solution and our ECOSAFE®
Environmental Management System (EEMS):
- In-situ/ex-situ chemical treatment and
bio-remediation of contaminated soils, compost, land farming, natural
attenuation, sediments, enhancement of phyto-bioremediation and ground water
for the following contaminants: PCB, pesticides (DDT, DDE, DDO, ToxaPHEN,
Dieldrin), chlorinated solvents (TCE, PCE, Methylene Cloride, Vinyl Chloride
and the rest), Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC's), BTEX, Total Petroleum
Hydrocarbons (TPH and TRPH) , oil, fuels, most carbon chains, organics that
are hazardous and non-hazardous (petroleum or natural base), so far every
carbon chain treated.
- Degradation of petroleum drilling production
waters/contact waters, sludge, reverse emulsion drilling cuttings and
hazardous and non-hazardous waste on all previously mentioned contaminants.
- Enhancements and optimization of waste water
treatment plants (WWTP). All organic charge for aerobic and anaerobic
systems used in different WWTP, bioreactors, SBR and advance fluid
composting, trickling filter, RBC, conventional, etc. (Lowers B.O.D.,
C.O.D., raises the D.O. in waters)
- Soil flushing on all previously mentioned
- Soil washing on all previously mentioned
- Decontamination of contaminated materials with
hazardous and non-hazardous organic compounds and possible inorganics (Decon.)
- Treatment of landfill run offs (Leachate)
- Avoid volatilization of VOC's and Semi VOC's
by homogenization in water phase.
- Dense non-aqueous phase liquids (DNAPLs),
solubilization and degradation when treating ground water.
- Emergency Response for Organic Chemical
- Tank Cleaning and Sludge Treatment.
- Fungus control.
For more Information please email: